Sunday, July 9, 2023

The lord seeth not as man seeth*

*Mind Of God for you today*

*The lord seeth not as man seeth*

Bible Reading :1Samuel16:6-8

*Memory Verse :*

1 Samuel 16:7 But the LORD said to Samuel, Look not on his countenance, or on the height of his stature; because I have refused him: for the LORD sees not as man sees; for man looks on the outward appearance, but the LORD looks on the heart.


*Confession :*

God will  satisfy my heart with good things and anoint me with fresh oil and fire  in Jesus name.

*The Message :*

God is not a man that judged based on appearance and eyeservice .God is looking at your heart and your works.

In today bible reading ,God asked prophet Samuel to go to the house of Jesse to anoint one of his Son,when he Saw the appearance of  ELiab ,he said "Surely the Lord anointed is before him.

God said" Samuel look not on his countenance,or on the height of his stature;because I have refused him : for the man looketh on the outward appearance,but the Lord looketh on the heart. (1Samuel16;7). 

ELiab appreance was good but his works and heart was not perfect before the Lord and he was rejected by God.

*I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message,God will not reject you in Jesus name.*

One day,a woman called me that someone want to kill his son  that I should pray for him. I asked the woman to bring his son to the church the following day for prayer and Deliverance. 

In the midnight ,God woke me and told me that the woman is the one that want to use his son for sacrifice on witchcraft altar. If God did not talked to me that day,I would have  made terrible mistake in my life.

*I pray for the reader of this message,God will open your eyes to see the root of your problem and solution in Jesus name*

The learning points from today bible reading is not to judge by appreance and to let your way and heart right before the Lord.

Moreso, we should wait upon the lord and   hear from him before will make decision.

*I pray for you ,God will open your spiritual ear to hear clearly and you will not make wrong decision in Life in Jesus name* 

Repent from  your wicked ways ,be holy, follow the right path and your works shall be rewarded in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Father ,please remove heart of stone from me and give me a new heart in Jesus name.

2:Father ,please uproot every evil seeds in my heart in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please give me the heart of flesh in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please don't reject me and abandon me in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please look upon me and anoint me to have full dominion over everything you created on earth in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...