Thursday, May 2, 2024

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry*

*Three Days Fasting and Prayer*

*Time : 6am-12pm*

*👏Hour of Prayer👏*

Bible Text : 

Psalms : 51 :2-(NKJV)
 Wash me thoroughly from my iniquity, And cleanse me from my sin.

*Confession :*

I receive grace to sin no more in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father ,I am a sinner ,please have mercy on me and wipe away my sin with your blood in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please break the Yoke of sin in my life by fire in Jesus name.

3: Every legal ground of Satan over my life break by fire in Jesus name.

4: I rebuke Satan and all him works in my life in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please give me victory over works of flesh in Jesus name.

6: Blood of Jesus wash away every evil pollution in my blood ,body ,soul and spirit in Jesus name.

7: Spirit of holiness ! Enter my life in Jesus name.

8: Every spirit working against my life ,work, family ,marriage ,business and my destiny ,depart and never return in Jesus name.

9: Holy Ghost fire burn every evil yokes in my life in Jesus name.

10: I break every evil covenant and curse affect my life in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please bless me and enlarge my coast in Jesus name.

12: Big miracle that will make different people from different languages to congratulate me ,enter my life now in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please give me good speeds and let my rejoice forever more in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please hasten my good success in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please send your prosperity to me and let me have more than enough in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

1: For counseling and Prayer ,connect with us No 214,Ipaja Road ,Ipaja Lagos or Call or WhatsApp us  +2348056551461

2: To pay your offering or Donation :2030411915  First Bank Enitan Olusola

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...