Wednesday, July 5, 2023

There must be a performance in my life(9am-12pm)

*Three days Fasting and Prayer*

*Day Three*

*Time : 9am-12pm*

*There must be a performance in my life.*

Luke 1:45 And blessed is she that believed: for there shall be a performance of those things which were told her from the Lord.


*Confession :*

There will be performance of word of greatness in my life and my life will turn to testimony in Jesus name

*Prayer Points*

(1) Father ,please show me your mercy and wipe away my sin with your blood in Jesus name.

(2) Father ,please show me your salvation and write my name in the book of life in Jesus name.

(3) Father ,please remove every evil deposit in my life in Jesus name.

(4) Father ,please destroy any power and Principalities that planned to stop my testimony in Jesus name.

(5) Father ,please give me total deliverance today and let me possess  my possession in Jesus name.Obadiah1:17

(6) Father ,please destroy the works of darkness in my life forever in Jesus name.1John3:8b.

(7) Father ,please let their be performance of your word of blessings in my life in Jesus name.

(8) Father ,please let there be performance of your word of fruitfulness and multiplication in my life in Jesus name.

(9) Every great mountain before me ,I command you become plain in Jesus name.zachariah4:7

(10) I will use my own hand to lay the foundation of my house,(ministry ) and I will finish it in Jesus name.Zachariah4:9

(11) Father ,please give me sound health in Jesus name.Jeremiah30:17

(12) Father ,please increase my greatness and comfort me in every side in Jesus name.Psalm71:21

(13) Father ,please let me flourish like palm tree and let me grow like a cedar of Lebanon in Jesus name.Psalm92:12

(14) Father ,please pour your spirit upon me and  fill me with Holy spirit and power in Jesus name. Joel 2:28

(15) Father ,please let me eat in plenty and let all my enemies be put to shame in Jesus name. Joel 2:26.

*Follow up*

For counseling ,Prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551462.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...