Sunday, March 26, 2023

My desire for good shall be granted

 My desire for good shall be granted


Bible Reading : Psalm37

Memory Verse :

Psalms 37:4 Delight yourself also in the LORD: and he shall give you the desires of your heart.

Prayer Points

1:I will put my trust in the lord ,I will do good and I will dwell in the land in Jesus name.Psalm37:3

2: I will delight in the Lord and he will give me every good things that my heart desire in Jesus name.Psalm37:4

3: I will commit my way in the hand of the Lord and it shall bring it to pass in Jesus name.Psalm37:5

4: I rebuke spirit of anger in my life in Jesus name.Psalm37:8

5: Father ,please cut off all evil people around me in Jesus name.Psalm37:9

6: Father ,please give me the spirit of meekness and let enjoy abundance of peace in Jesus name.Psalm37:11

7: Father ,please uphold me and cut off the hand of wicked ones in Jesus name.Psalm37:17

8:Father ,please don't allow me to be ashamed in the evil time and let me satisfy on the day of famine in Jesus name.Psalm37:19

9: Father ,please order my steps to right places in life in Jesus name.Psalm37:23

10:Father ,please don't forsake me and don't allow me to beg for what to eat in Jesus name.Psalm37:25

11 : Father ,please let my mouth begin to speak the word of wisdom from now on in Jesus name.Psalm37:30

12:I will inherit the land ,build house and dwell forever in Jesus name .Psalm37:29

13: Father ,I wait upon thee ,please lift me up in Jesus name.Psalm37:34

14: God will not leave me neither allow wicked to condermn in Jesus name.Psalm37:33

15: I will wait upon the lord and he will lift me up forever in Jesus name.Psalm37:34

16:I will depart from evil, I will do good and I will dwell forever more in Jesus name.Psalm37:29

17: I will end in peace in Jesus name Psalm37:37

18: God is my salvation and my strength in time of need in Jesus name.Psalm7:39

19: God will help me ,save me and deliver me from hand of wicked in Jesus name.Psalm37:40

20: Father ,let the destroyer and wicked man assigned to ruin my Life be destroyed and cut off in Jesus name Psalm37:40

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...