Monday, April 3, 2023

Prayer to receive gift of Holy Spirit

 

                                  Prayer to receive gift of Holy Spirit

Time:12pm 

Bible Reading :

1 Corinthians 12:8 For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

1 Corinthians 12:9 To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

1 Corinthians 12:10 To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:




Prayer Points

1: Father ,please give me the gift of word of wisdom in Jesus name.1Cor 12:8

2: Father, please give me gift of word of knowledge in Jesus name.1Cor12:9

3: Father ,please give me the gift of healing in Jesus name.1Cor2:9

4: Father ,please give me gift of workings miracles in Jesus name.1Cor 12:10

5:Father ,please give me the gift of discerning of spirits in Jesus name.1Cor 12:10

6: Father ,please give me the gift of prophesy in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please give me the fruits of spirits in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please give me the gift of diverse kinds of tongue in Jesus name.

 9: Father ,please give me the gift of interpretation of tongue in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please give me spirit of boldness in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please increase my faith in Jesus name.

12: Power to do great exploit !;Fall upon me in Jesus name. Daniel 11:32

13:Power to rule my world! Fall upon me in Jesus name

14: Power to make wealth !  Fall upon me in Jesus name

Follow up:

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us+2348056551461.

love you ,

Pst Enitan

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...