Sunday, March 26, 2023

Serve God

 Serve God


Bible Reading:

Luke 1:74 -75That he would grant to us, that we being delivered out of the hand of our enemies might serve him without fear,

In holiness and righteousness before him, all the days of our life.

Confession :

I will serve the Lord,God will save my soul and deliver me from the hand of my enemies in Jesus name.

Introduction

To serve God means to draw near to him,as him as your Lord and saviour and worship him in truth and spirit.

How to serve God?

1: Serve him without Fear .Luke1:74

2: Serve him Holiness.Luke 1:74

3: Serve him in righteousness.Luke1:74-75

4: Serve him truth and Spirit

5::Serve him all the days of your life.

Benefits of serving the Lord?

1: He will give you wisdom and knowledge.Luke1:77

2: He will make light to shine upon thee and darkness will fade away.Luke2;:79

3: He will guide us on the way of peace.Luke1:79

4: He will deliver us from the hand of enemies.

5: God will give us power to become his son.John1:12

6: There will be performance of the word of God in your life.Luke1:58

7: You will receive great mercy.Luke1:58

8: God will favour you.Luke1:28

Conclusion

Put God first ,draw near to him ,serve him in truth and spirit and it shall be well with you in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father ,I have decided to serve you ,please save my soul today and forgive all my iniquities in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please show me great mercy today and let me be highly favoured in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let their be performance of your words in Life in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please let HolySpirit overshadow me and let the power from the highest fall upon me in Jesus name.

5; Father ,please give me peace round about and don't let me lack any good things in Life in Jesus name.

Follow up:

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us on TikTok 6am every day or whatsApp no :+2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...