Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer Against fault foundation

 

                                                   Prayer  Against  fault foundation

Time: 3pm


Psalms 11:3 If the foundations be destroyed, what can the righteous do?


                           Prayer Against Fault foundation

Confession:

I stand on the foundation of God, I am free from evil foundation in Jesus name.

Introduction

It is written, if the foundations be destroyed ,what can the righteous do?

The only thing that righteous can do is to pour his heart to God in prayer.

God can either help me to correct the faulty foundation and build a new foundation.

I pray for the user of this prayer manual, God will correct your faulty foundation in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, please let your mercy and blood purge away all the iniquities of my parent that Satan planned to use against me in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please set me free from all the inherited battles in Jesus name.

3: Father, please visit my foundation by fire in Jesus name.

4: Father, please correct my faulty foundation in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please put an end to evil pattern in my family in Jesus name.

6: The power that stopped good people in my family will not stop me in Jesus name.

7: Father, please deliver me from strong man in Jesus name.

8: father, please visit my father house and mother house by fire in Jesus name.

9: father, please destroy all evil altar assigned to waste my family and life in Jesus name.

10: father, please heal my faulty foundation today in Jesus name

follow up:

For counseling and prayer,connect with us+2348056551461

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...