Monday, April 3, 2023

Prayer for Outpouring of Holy Ghost.

 

  Prayer for Outpouring of Holy Ghost.

Time:3pm


Bible Text :Joel2:28.Act1:8,Luke10:19,Luke1:35


 Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit on all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:




Confession

I receive power and authority to do great exploit and subdue all the power of darkness in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Any power assigned to hinder the movement of God in my life and family !Catch Fire in Jesus name

2: Power and fire to overcome  works of flesh fall upon me in Jesus name

3: Holy Spirit of God ! Fall upon me and overshadow my life in Jesus name.luke1:35

4:Power to dream a good dream ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Joel2:28

5: Power to prophesy and see good vision ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Joel2:28

6: Power and fire to subdue and destroy all the power of darkness ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

7: Power and fire that attract Favour and good things ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

8: Power and fire that make away where there is no way ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

9: Wisdom and power to make wealth! Fall upon me in Jesus name

10: Power and fire to receive and perform special and notable miracle ! Fall upon me in Jesus name. Act 19:11,Act4:16

11: Power and fire to heal all manner of sickness and not to fall sick !;Fall upon me in Jesus name.

12: Power and fire that break all manner of yoke (Delay, failure ,bareness ) fall upon me in Jesus name.

13: Power and fire to pursue ,overtake and recover it all in Jesus name

14: Power and fire that command different people from different country to help me and being me present ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

15 : Power and fire to possess my possession in Jesus name.

16: Power and authority to make my fame noise thought out the world fall upon me in Jesus name.Luke4:14

17: Holy spirit teach me all things and bring all things to my remembrance in Jesus name.John14:28

18: Power and authority that will make many people to press to hear my word ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.luke5:1

19: Power and authority to witness Jesus Christ throughout the world ! Fall upon me in Jesus name. Act 1:8

20: Power and authority to do good things in life ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

21: Power and authority to receive answer to all my prayer request ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

22: Great Power and great grace ! Fall upon me in Jesus name .

23: Power and authority to fulfill my destiny on earth ,fall upon me in Jesus name.

24: Power and authority to be above always ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

25: Power and authority to lunch out to deep !!Fall upon me in Jesus name.Luke5:4

26: Power and authority to become a solution to your generation ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

27: Power and authority to build your own house and complete it in Jesus name.

28: Power and authority to be fruitful in all area of your life ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

29: Power and authority not to labour in vain in life ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

30: Power and authority to prosper in whatever I do in life ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

I prophesy ,your life will turn to testimony in Jesus name.

Follow up:

For counseing,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...