Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Prayer For Blessing and Favour(3pm)

 

Three Days Prayer and Fasting  

Prayer   For Blessing and  Favour

Bible Text : Proverb10:1-22



Confession

God will pour his blessing upon me and my desire for good shall be granted in Jesus name


Prayer Points


1: Father, please favour me in Jesus name. proverb8:35

2: Father, please bless my memory in Jesus name. Proverb10:7

3: Father, please pour your blessings on my head in Jesus name. Proverb10:6

4: Father, please break the yoke of poverty in my life forever and preserve my soul from destruction in Jesus name. Proverb10:15

5: Father, please bless me and let me feed many people in Jesus name. Proverb10:20

6: Father, please let the fear of the wicked come upon him in Jesus name. Psalm10:24.

7: Father, please Grant every good things that my heart desires in Jesus name. Proverb10:24

8: Father, please be my everlasting foundation in Jesus name. Proverb10:25

9: Father, please give me grace to fear you and give me long life in Jesus name. Proverb10:27.

10: Father, please give me the grace to retain blessing and riches forever in Jesus name.Proverb11:16

11: Father, please let the fear of the wicked come upon him in Jesus name.Proverb10:24

12: Father ,please deliver me out of trouble in Jesus name.Proverb11:8

13:Father,please let destruction come upon the worker of iniquity surrounding my life, family and my ministry in Jesus name.

14: Father, please let expectation of wicked over my life, marriage, business, ministry and my country come to an end in Jesus name.Proverb10:28

15: Father, please cut off every lying tongue around me in Jesus name.Proverb10:31

Follow up 

For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

Website:+2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...