Wednesday, March 29, 2023

Seeing Gold and chain in the dream

*Interpretation of Dream and prayer points*

*🤏Receiving gold in the dream*

Receiving gold,gold wrists watch,chain  in the dream means wealth,prosperity , glory ,riches and honour.

*🤏What to do?*

1: Be on the lord sides.

2: Search for scripture that relate to wealth and glory.

3:watch and prayer

4:Meet man of God for counseling and prayer.

5: Take action.

*👏Suggested Prayer Points👏*

Proverbs 22:4 The reward for humility and fear of the LORD is riches and honor and life.

Psalms 118:25
 Save now, I beseech you, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech you, send now prosperity.

*🤏Prophetic word*

Save now o lord,send your prosperity to me now in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father,please let your   mercy wipe away my sin that satan want to use against me in Jesus name.

2: Father,please send your prosperity to me now in Jesus name.

3: Father,please let me have riches and honour in abundance in Jesus name.

4: Father,please let my glory arise and shine in Jesus name.

5: Father,please give me wisdom to make wealth in Jesus name.

*🤏Follow Up:*

To join Bible study,prayer group or you want man of God to guide you on dream,please text your name and number to 2348056551461*

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/?m=1

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...