Sunday, April 16, 2023

Divine Judgement*

*Mind of God for you today*

*Divine Judgement*

Bible Reading: Jeremiah1:16-18

*Memory Verse :*

Jeremiah 1:16 And I will utter my judgments against them touching all their wickedness, who have forsaken me, and have burned incense to other gods, and worshipped the works of their own hands.

*Confession :*

I will not see the wrath of God in Jesus name

*Introduction.*

Divine Judgement means the punishment of God upon all  the people or nations that refused to obey his commandment.

*I prophesy! You will escape the wrath of God in Jesus name.*

*What can leads to divine Judgement :*

1: Act of wickedness.Jeremiah1:16

2: Forsaken God and burning incense unto other god.Jeremiah1:16

3: Worshipping the works of their hands.Jeremiah1:16

4: People that devour the children .Jeremiah2:3

5: Works of flesh .Galatian 5:19-21.

*What to do to escape divine Judgement ?*

1: Repent ,resist Devil,submit to God and draw near to him.James4:7-8

2: Obey the word of God and do his will.isaiah1:19

*Conclusion*

Don't end your life in hell fire, repent from your wicked ways,obey the Lord Completely and you will reign with the Lord  in Jesus name.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father ,I surrender all to you ,please have mercy on me and show me your salvation in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please help me to end well and don't let me  be a cast away in Jesus name.

3: Divine Judgement will come upon your enemy of progress in Jesus name

*Follow up:*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...