Tuesday, April 18, 2023

Don't Use your Hand to Stop your Miracle*

*The Mind of God for you Today.*

*Don't Use your Hand to Stop your Miracle*

Bible Reading: Mark  6:1-10

*Memorise:*

Mark 6:5 - And he could there do no mighty work, save that he laid his hands on a few sick folk, and healed them.

*The Message.*

In the book of mark 5:1-6, Jesus Christ went to his own country to preach but many people did not believe him because his father was a carpenter.

Imagine a Carpenter son raising the dead ,healing all manner of sickness, and casting out demon in different country but did nothing in his own country because of their unbelief .

To receive your miracle from God ,you must have faith in God and believe that with God all things are possible.

Many people use their own hand to stop their blessings because they underrate the minister of God that God has sent to them.

Many people lost valuable things in life because of their unbelief .

It is written ,if you believe you shall see the glory of God.

*I prophesy ,as many people that believe ,God will hasten your testimony in Jesus name.*

*👏Prayer Points👏*

(1)  Father , please show me your mercy and favour me in Jesus name.

(2) Father, please help me not to use my hand to destroy my destiny in Jesus name.

(3) Father,please increase my greatness and comfort me on every side in Jesus name.

(4) Father ,please help my unbelief in Jesus name.

(5) Father, please perfect everything that concerns me in Jesus name.


Love you all,


Enitan olusola

2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...