Sunday, April 2, 2023

Power to have to overcome works of Flesh

 

                                          Hour of Prayer

Time:9am

                                               Day One

  Power  to have to overcome works of Flesh.

Text : Galatian5:22-25


Memorize:

Galatians 5:19 Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness

,



Introduction

Many believer are in bondage today because they refused to subdue the work of flesh.

If you want to fulfill your destiny in Life ,die to work of flesh.

Example of work of flesh are : Pride, Adultery,Fornication,uncleanness,lasciviousness, Lies ,etc.

I pray God will give you total victory over works of flesh in Jesus name.

Confession:

I receive total victory of work of flesh today and I am free forever in Jesus name.

Give glory to God and thanks him for what he has done for you.

Prayer Points


1: Father ,please show me your mercy and wipe away my sin wipe your blood in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please give me grace to sin no more in Jesus name

3: Father ,please give me victory over works of flesh in Jesus name.

4: Fire of God ,uproot evil deposit in my body in Jesus name.

5: Spirit of Pride ! Come out of my body in Jesus name.

6: Spirit of Anger ! Come out of my Life in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please give me grace to tame my tongue in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please kill my flesh in Jesus name.

9: Father ,please create in me a new heart and renew your right spirit within me in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please restore back to me the joy of my salvation in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please give me clean heart and pure heart in Jesus name.

12: Father ,please close every door that Satan used to gain access to my life in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please sanctify me and make me whole in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

15: Father, please don't let sin have dominion over my Life again and let the works of darkness destroyed in my Life forever in Jesus name.

follow up:

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

love you all,

pst Enitan

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...