Monday, April 3, 2023

Power to cast ut demon and Heal all manner of Sickness

 

Power to cast out demon and Heal all manner of Sickness

Time:6pm

Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.




Prayer points

1: Power to raise the dead! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

2: Power to cast out all manner of sickness and diseases ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

3: Power to cast out unclean spirit! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

4: Power to have full Dominion! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

5: Power to pursue, overtake and recover it all, fall upon me in Jesus name.

6: Power to do good things in life! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

7: Power to retain blessing forever ! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

8 : Power to be fruitful in all areas of my life in Jesus name.

9 :Father, please lead me by your spirit in Jesus name. Romans8:14.

10: I rebuke the spirit bondage and fear I my life in Jesus name.Romans8:15

11: Father ,please let the door of effective ministry open for me in Jesus name.1Corithiann16:9,2Corithian 2:12

12: Father ,please pour your spirit upon me in Jesus name.Act10:45

13: Father ,please dwell in me and do great works in my Life in Jesus name.John14:10

14: Father, please let the spirit of the truth dwell in me in Jesus name.John14:17.

15: Father ,my Life is available ,please use me to do great works in Jesus name.John14:12

16: Father ,please manifest yourself in my life in Jesus name.John14:21

17: Father, please pour your spirit upon me and let it begin to teach me all things and let it brings all things to my remembrance in Jesus name.John14:26.

18: Father ,please give me power to meet the needs of my generations in Jesus name.

19: Anointing of success ! fall upon me in Jesus name

Follow up:

For counseing,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461.

love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...