Monday, April 10, 2023

Prayer for people that need Job employment

 

Prayer for people that need Job employment




Proverbs 21:1 The king's heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water: he turns it wherever he will.

Prayer Points

1: Father ,please touch the heart of people in charge my employment to take decision that will favour me in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please anoint my name for favour and special treatment in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let my hand handle good things in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please let my ear hear good news in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please let darkness fade away around me in Jesus name.

6: Fire of God ! Burn evil Vail that cover my eyes and the eyes of my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

7: Father, please let my name enter the pass list in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please let me use my own hand to receive my employment letter in Jesus name.

9: My letter of joy must not be delay again in Jesus name

10: Father ,please let my life turn to testimony in Jesus name.

I prophesy ! Your hand will receive letter of Joy and your ear will hear good news in Jesus name.

Follow up


For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pastor Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...