Sunday, May 28, 2023

Be Wise! Save a soul today

 The Mind of God for you today

Be Wise! Save a soul  today

Proverbs 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life, and the one who is wise saves lives.


*Prophetic word*




*I receive grace, power and all resource that I need to win souls for our lord Jesus Christ today in Jesus name.

The Message

God is always happy with people that always reconcile Sinner back to him.

In fact, there is joy in heaven for a soul that repent from his wicked ways.

When there is joy in heaven, It means there will be a celebration on Earth.

Please, be wise! Let your character, save lives today.

Please, be wise! Use all your resources to save lives today and great joy will begin in your life and family in Jesus name.

Please, be wise! Share the word of God with people around you every day.

Please, be wise! Use your money to save lives for our lord Jesus Christ today and you will shine forever like a star in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*


1: Father, my life is available, please give me power and authority to win millions of souls for you in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me wisdom and wealth to save lives for you today in Jesus name.

3: Father, please touch the heart of people that yet to know you around us and turn their hear back to you today in Jesus name.

4: Father, please touch the heart of our leaders let, them do the right things at the right time in Jesus name.

5: Father, I am ready to preach your word ,please let me shine forever like a star in Jesus name

    

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...