Monday, May 1, 2023

Deliverance from work of flesh

 

 Deliverance from work of flesh

TIME: 9am

        Bible Text:

1 John 2:16 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world

    Confession

I receive total victory of the work of flesh and I am free forever in Jesus name.



   Introduction

 

Many people started well but no end well because work of flesh disgraced them at edge of success.

 

To end well, you must die to work of flesh and God will perform special miracle in your life in Jesus name.

 

Works of flesh can be classified into three ,namely:

 

1: Lust of the eyes

2: Pride of Life

3: Lust of flesh

 

Work of flesh simply means your bad character. Example are Anger, pride, fornication , adultery, idolatry etc

    Prayer Points

 

1: Father, please break me down and remold me to your taste in Jesus name.

 

2: Father, please give me total victory over the work of flesh in Jesus name.

 

3: Father, please lead me, guide me and correct me in Jesus name.

 

4: Father, please let your blood cleanse me from all my iniquities in Jesus name.

 

5: Father, please renew my mind with your word in Jesus name.

 

6: Father, please give me the grace to control my tongue in Jesus name.

 

7: Father, please kill my flesh in Jesus name.

 

8: Father, please separate me from lust of flesh, lust of eyes and pride of life in Jesus name.

 

9: Father, please don't allow me to enter the trap of Satan in Jesus name

 

10: Father, please destroy the work of darkness in my life forever in Jesus name

 

11: Father, please uproot seeds of bad character in my life in Jesus name.

 

12: Father, please give me the grace to behave myself wisely in Jesus name

 

13: Lord Jesus Christ I am a sinner, I come before you, please show me your mercy and let your blood purge my sin away in Jesus name.

 

14: Lord Jesus, please remove heart of Stone from me and give me heart flesh in Jesus name.

 

15: Blood of Jesus, block all the loopholes that Satan used to have access to my life in Jesus name.

 

16:  Father, please don't allow me to suffer the punishment of sin of my parents and ground parents in Jesus name.

note

Offering and Donation

For enquiry +2348056551461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...