Sunday, May 7, 2023

Depend on God and he will do it

 

The Mind OF God For You Today

Depend on God and he will do it




1 Thessalonians 5:24 He who calls you is faithful; he will surely do it.

Prophetic Word

Faithful God will give me every good things that my heart desires in Jesus name.

The Message.

God is not a man that can lie and there is nothing too hard for him to do.

Depend on God, and there shall be performance of all his promises in your life in Jesus name.

Many people missed the blessings of the Lord because they can't wait for all his promises.

More so, deceiver deceived many people and they missed their blessing.

Don't be a fool, don't allow man like you to deceive you, know the truth, accept the truth and let the truth set you free.

It is written, people that do know their God shall be strong and do exploit.

Have faith God, mediate the word of God , act on the word of God and the word will produce good result in your life in Jesus name.

Fear not, depend on God ,sin no more and faithful is he that called thee, he will give you every good things that your heart desires in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Faithful God, I depend on you, please have mercy on me, wipe away my son and give me a new heart in Jesus name.

2:Faithful God, please let there be performance of all your promises in my life and family in Jesus name.

3: Faithful God, please let all my hanged blessings be released unto me in Jesus name.

4: Faithful God, please do wonderful things in my life today in Jesus name.

5: Faithful God, please give me every good things that my heart desires in Jesus nam

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...