Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Great Divine Turnaround

 The mind of God  for you today

Great Divine Turnaround

Esther 6:10 Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as you have said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sits at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that you have spoken.





Prophetic Word

God will remember you and great divine turn around will begin in your life in Jesus name.

The message

Mordecai sat in the king's gate, doing his work faithfully but nobody remember him nor favoured him.

One day, God took away sleep from the eyes of the king, made him to remember his good work and planned how to honoured him.

In the morning ,Mordecai sat as gate man in the palace but when God remember him, great divine turnaround begun in his life and ordinary gate man became Kings second in command the same day.

I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, great divine turnaround that will turn you to king and star will begin in your life today in Jesus name.

The God that fought for Mordecai is still alive and ready to fight all your battle for you.

What God demanded from you is to love righteousness and hate iniquities.

Be faithful to the end and faithful God will reward you mightily in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, please give me grace to be faithful to the end in Jesus name.

2: Father, please remember me and honour me ,home and abroad in Jesus name.

3: Father, please command people to remember me and favour me in Jesus name.

4: Father, please let my little effort yield good result in Jesus name.

5: Father, please lift me up and let great divine turn around begin in my life now in Jesus name

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...