Tuesday, June 27, 2023

*I bear the marks of our Lord Jesus Christ in my body*

*Mind of God for you today*

 *I bear the marks of  our  Lord Jesus Christ in my body*

Galatian6:17"From henceforth let no man trouble me: for I bear in my body the marks of the Lord Jesus.

*Prophetic Word*

I bear the mark of Jesus Christ in my body, no power of darkness can harm me in Jesus name

*The Message*

Mark is something used to identify people in the society. 

Mark can be used to trace or track your tribe, location, family background and association that you belong to. 

Satan can give you evil mark and God also can give you good mark in the body.

Mark of rejection, hatred, delay, sickness, death came from Satan and I pray that blood of Jesus will wipe it away in your body today in Jesus name. 

Mark of Jesus Christ represent mark of peace, favour, good news, life, and mark of Joy. 

When you have mark of Jesus Christ in your body, no sickness and power of darkness can come near you.

*I pray that mark of Jesus Christ will terminate mark of death and sickness in your body today in Jesus name.*

To receive the mark of Satan, you have to pay something but the mark of our Lord Jesus Christ is free. 

What you just need to receive the mark of our Lord Jesus Christ, is to repent from your wicked way, confess your sins and accept him as your Lord Jesus .

Surrender your life to him now and his mark will be all over your body and nobody will trouble you again. 

*Confession*

*I surrender my life to Jesus Christ, his mark is all over my body, no sickness will come near me and nobody can trouble me in Jesus name
                                                 *Prayer Points*

1: Let no man trouble me, I bear in me the mark of our Lord Jesus Christ and I am free from every evil bondage in Jesus name.

2: Blood of Jesus Christ ! wipe away mark of hatred from my body in Jesus name.

3: Blood of Jesus Christ !Wipe away mark of death from my body in Jesus name.

4: Blood of Jesus Christ ! Wipe away mark of rejection and disappointment from my body in Jesus name.

5: Father, please put the mark of touch not my anointed and don't my prophet no harm in my body in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling and prayer ,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...