Friday, July 28, 2023

Prayer against curst and covenant

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry*

*Fasting & Prayer*

*Breaking the curse and covenant*

*Bible Text :*

1: Galatians 3:13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangs on a tree:

2: Hebrews 12:24 And to Jesus the mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling, that speaks better things that that of Abel.

3: Isaiah 7:7 Thus said the Lord GOD, It shall not stand, neither shall it come to pass.

4:Isaiah 28:18 And your covenant with death shall be disannulled, and your agreement with hell shall not stand; when the overflowing whip shall pass through, then you shall be trodden down by it.

*Introduction*

One day, I was praying for a lady that was possessed with a demon ,when I tried to cast it out ,the demon said" No ! I can't come out because the mother enter blood covenant with them. Glory be to God ,power change hand ,and she was delivered .

Based on my experience so far ,I discovered that majority of christian are in problem today due to curse and evil covenant.

I pray for you ,power of God will break every evil curse and covenant that want to ruin your life ,family,marriage and every your labour for in  life  in Jesus name.

*Who need to prayer this prayer points very well?*

1: People that always have sex in the dream

2: People that always experiencing failure and delay.

3: People that have foundtional problem

4: People that always see snake or idol.

5: People that always have problem in their marriage.

6: People that always see dead relatives.

*Confession*

Blood of Jesus Christ has redeem my souls,no curse and evil covenant can have power over my life again in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Blood of Jesus Christ ! Break every curse and covenant of failure and delay in my life in Jesus name.

2: Every curse and covenant of poverty !Break in my life and my failure forever in Jesus name.

3: Every curse and covenant of untimely death ! Break in my life today in Jesus name 

4: Every curse and covenant of slavary ! Break in my life in Jesus name.

5: Every curse and covenant that I enter my life through sex ! Break by fire in Jesus name 

6: Every curse and covenant that I enter knowly and unknowly blood of Jesus Christ ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

7: I break every evil Curse and covenant that my parent enter on my behave in Jesus name 

8: Every curse and covenant that destroying good things in my life ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

9: Every curse and covenant that preventing people to help me ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

10: Every curse and covenant that causing bareness in my life ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

11: Every curse and covenant that killing glorious child in my family and comunity ! Break by fire in Jesus name 

12: Every evil curse and covenant that affecting my marriage ,ministry and my work ! Break in Jesus name.

I3: Every covenant with idol and spiritual hunband and wife ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

14: Every covenant with marine kingdom ! Break by fire in Jesus name.

15: I receive my total freedom from every curse and covenant in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling prayer,deliverance and bible study ,connect with us on WhatsApp no :+2348056551461.

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...