Sunday, July 2, 2023

Prayer for Divine Direction (12am )

  Prayer for Divine Direction

Time:12am

Time: Psalm25:9, Genesis17:1

Memory Verse:

Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence [is] fulness of joy; at thy right hand [there are] pleasures for evermore. Psalm16:11

 


Memory Verse:

Prayer Points

1: Father, please lead me and guide me continually in Jesus name

2: Father, please open my spiritual eyes to see clearly and spiritual ear to hear clearly in Jesus name.

3: Father, please show me the path of life and ways to follow in Jesus name.

4: Fire of God burn   every   spiritual veil that block my mind, eyes and ear in Jesus name.

5: Father, please show me deep secret   I need to know about myself and people around me in Jesus name. Exodus29:29 ,  Jeremiah33:3

6: Father, please show me the reasons why you created me and what to do for you   in Jesus name

7: Father, open my eyes of understanding and let me understand all scripture in Jesus name.

8: O Lord, please enlighten my darkness and let your light shine on my ways in Jesus name. Psalm18:8

9: Father, please hide my information from every spy assigned by enemy to monitor me day and night in Jesus name.

10: Father, please show me where to stay and what to do to prosper in life in Jesus name

11: Father, please let divine turn around begin in my life in Jesus name

12: Father, please show me my prophet, pastor, brethren, friends etc you want me to follow in Jesus name.

13: Father, please help me, don’t let me take wrong decision in life in Jesus name.

14: Father, please show me the way and don’t let me walk in the way of destruction in Jesus name.

15: Father, please hasten my good news and testimony in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling ,prayer and bible study +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...