Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Prayer against evil altar(6pm}

Prayer against evil altar
Prayer against evil altar

1 Kings 16:32 And he reared up an altar for Baal in the house of Baal, which he had built in Samaria.


Prayer Points

1: Every evil altar erected to curse my destiny! Catch fire in Jesus name.

2: Every evil sacrifice carried to the evil altar to destroy my Glory, catch fire in Jesus name.

3: Blood of Jesus Christ, break any evil altar attacking my Glory and progress in Jesus name.

4: Every sacrifice on evil altar affecting my Glory! Catch fire in Jesus name.

5: Blood of Jesus Christ! Break any evil altar and covenant attacking my Glory, marriage and business in Jesus name.

6: I withdraw my name ,picture, cloth and other things that represent on evil altar in Jesus name

7: Fire of God! consume all the evil altar assigned to terminate my life and destiny in Jesus name.

8: Evil altar attacking my womb! Catch fire in Jesus name.

9: Evil altar attack my marriage !Catch fire in Jesus name.

10: Evil altar attacking my career !Catch fire in Jesus name

I decree to your life, power and the blood of Jesus Christ will break every blood covenant in Jesus name

Follow up

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us +2348056551461

 

 

 

 

 

9PM


No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...