Tuesday, August 1, 2023

Come boldly to throne of Mercy(12pm-3pm)

 

Three Day Fasting and Prayer

Come boldly to throne of Mercy

Bible Text: Jude1:2,Hebrew4:16,Psalm51

Memory Verse:

Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time needs




Confession

God will show me Mercy and mercy will speaks for me in high places in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, please let your mercy and blood wipe away my past mistake and error in Jesus name.

2: Father, please let your mercy speaks for me in all areas of my life in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let your mercy break all protocol on my behave in Jesus name.

4: Father, please let your mercy ,Grace and peace be multiplied unto me in Jesus name.

5: Father, please let your mercy solve all the problem of my life in Jesus name.

6: Father, please let your mercy take me to the top in Jesus name.

7: Father, please let your mercy connect me to my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

8: Father, please have mercy on me and command people to favour me in Jesus name.

9: Father, please let your mercy restore every good things that I have lost in the past, back to me in Jesus name

10: Father, please show me your mercy and settle me in Jesus name

.11: Father, please prepare me for your glory in Jesus name. Romans9:23

12: Father, please make me a vessel of honour in Jesus name. Romans9:

13: Father, please make me a vessel of Mercy in Jesus name. Romans9:23
14: Father, please destroy every vessel of wrath assigned to waste my life IJN.Roms9:22

Follow up

For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...