Friday, September 1, 2023

Prayer against deadly enemy(9am)

 

Prayer against deadly enemy

Bible Text :   Psalm18,Psalm109:6

   Introduction

Deadly enemies mean enemies that vow to ruin your life and everything’s you labour for in life. I prophecy, your enemies will not succeed over your life in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1:Father , please set up Satan and wicked man over anyone that using Lying tongue against me in Jesus name. Psalm109:6

2: Father , please let the prayer of my enemy become sin before you and judge him in Jesus name. Psalm 109:7

3: O Lord ! Bless me and let me rejoice forever and let me rejoice forever but to let my enemies be ashamed I Jesus name.psalm109:28

4: Father , please let his days be few and let another person take over his office in Jesus name. Psalm109:8

5: Father , please let the children of my enemy become fatherless and let their wife become widow in Jesus name. Psalm109:9

6: Father , please let the children of my stubborn enemy become vagabonds and beg and let the seek for breeds in desolate places in Jesus name. Psalm109:10

7: Father , please let the extortioner catch all that he hath and let the strangers spoil his labour in Jesus name. Psalm119:11

8: Father , don't allow anybody to show mercy to my enemies neither favour him in Jesus name. Psalm119:12

9: Father , let my enemy be cursed and let blessing be far from them in Jesus name. Psalm119:17

10:Father , please help me and save me according to your mercy in Jesus name. Psalm119:26

11:Father , please bless me and let my adversaries be clothed with shame and be dishonored  in Jesus name. Psalm119:29

12: Father ,please let evil befall anyone that speak evil against me in Jesus name.Psalm109;20

13: O Lord! For your namesakes and for your mercy sakes  ,deliver me and give me good things in Life in Jesus name.Psalm109:21

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...