Thursday, January 11, 2024

Avoid way of Destruction

*Understanding the Mind of God*

*🗣️Avoid the way of destruction.*

Bible Reading : Proverbs14:1-12

Memorise :

Proverbs 14:12 There is a way which seems right to a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.


*Prophetic word*

I will not walk on the way of destruction in Jesus name.

*The Message :*

It is written ,narrow is the ways that leads to life but widely is the way that leads to destruction.

The way of life is the way that lead to kingdom of God in heaven while the way of destruction. Is the way that lead to hell fire where people cried day and night.

I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, you will not end your life in hell fire in Jesus name.

If you have being telling lies against people around you,you are walking on the way of destruction ,please repent now.

If you have being ruining after other gods,you are walking on the way of destruction ,please repent before it too late.

If you hate your neighbour and refused to forgive all the people that offend you ,you are walking on the way of destruction ,please repent before it too late.

If you failed to control your anger ,you are walking on the way of destruction ,please repent before it too late.

If you are being committing sexual immorality with people around you ,you are walking on the way of destruction ,please repent now before it too late

To avoid the way of destruction ,  sin no more , love righteousness and hate iniquities.

To avoid the way of destruction , repent now from your wicked ways , confess your sin and accept Jesus Christ as your Lord and saviour.

*Prayer Points*

(1) Father ,I am a sinner ,please purge away my sin by your blood and write my name in the book of life in Jesus name.

(2) Father ,please don't allow me to be in wrong place in life in Jesus name.

(3) Father ,please order my steps to where my glory will arise and shine in Jesus name.

(4) Father ,please help me and let me end well  in Jesus name.

(5) Father ,please perfect every things that concern me and don't let me be a cast away in Jesus name

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect to us +2348056551461.

To buy the copy of the ebook click here :https://selar.co/046g47

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...