Thursday, February 29, 2024

Three days fasting and Prayer March 1st 2024

*👏Hour of Prayer👏*

*🔑Three Days fasting and Prayer as at March 1st ,2024*

*🔑Prayer Watch : 6am-9am*

*🗣️O Lord! Be Merciful unto me*

*Bible Text :Mark10:47-48,Psalm 23*

*🔑Memory Verse :*

Psalms 23:6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

*🗣️Confession :*

Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life in Jesus name.Lollipop

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: Father ,I am a sinner ,please be Merciful unto me and wipe away my sin  by your blood in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please let your mercy solve a the problem of my life in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please let me receive mercy where I have not receive mercy before in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please enter the covenant of mercy with me in Jesus name.

5: O lord , let your mercy take me to  Where my power ,strengthen and connection can not take me to in life in Jesus name.

6: Mercy of God ! Take me to high places in life in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please let angel of goodness and mercy follow me all the days of my life in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please don't allow your mercy to depart from me in Jesus name.

9: Father,please let your mercy break every protocol that limit my life in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please let your mercy speaks for me in all area of my life in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please let your mercy take me to high places in life in Jesus name.

12: Mercy of God ! Swallow every evil judgement over my life in Jesus name.

13: Father,please let your mercy break every yokes in my life in Jesus name.

     *🔑Intercessory Prayer*

14: Father ,please have mercy on my country and let the wickedness of Wicked come to an end in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please have mercy on Pst Enitan Olusola and his house hold today in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461.

Note : Fasting Breaking time is 1pm but prayer watch continue to the Night

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...