Saturday, March 2, 2024

You will eat the Good of the Land*

*Hour of Prayer*

*Three days Fasting and Prayer*

Time : 6am-1pm

*You will eat the Good of the Land*

Bible Text : Isaiah1:19,Psalm86:17

*Memory Verse :*

Isaiah 1:19 If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land:

*Confession:*

I will obey the Lord ,God will bless me and I will eat the Good of  this land in Jesus name.

*Introduction*

This month is your month ,run away from sin , obey the Lord and you will eat the Good of this land in Jesus name.

*Prayer Points*

1: Father , I thank you for making me too see another month in peace and in good  health in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please show me  your mercy and let your   blood wipe away my iniquities in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please santify my body ,soul  and spirit with your word and Blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name 

4: Father ,please let your mercy solve all the problem of my  life in Jesus name.

5: I destroy every coventant and curse that always repeat problem in my life every month by the power in the blood of Jesus Christ.

6: Every power and principalities that always destroy good things in my life every month be destroy by fire in Jesus name.

7: Angel of goodness and  mercy follow me throughout this month in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please show me a token  for good and let all the people begin to rejoice with me this month in Jesus name.

9:Father ,please let whatsoever I laymy hand upon prosper this month in Jesus name.

10: Father  ,please  give me big miracle that will make me not to struggle and suffer again in Jesus name.

11:Father ,please let my find favour in the sight of people and command  them to lift me up forever in Jesus name.

12:Father ,please anoint me with fresh power and fire in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please  increase my source of income and  let money enter my bank account every day in Jesus name.

14:Father ,please settle me and don't let me lackl any good things in Jesus name,

15:O lord !  Show me the ways, and what to do for me not to to struggle and suffer again 

16: Father ,please give me total victory in Jesus name.

17:Father ,please anoint my name for favour and special  treatment in Jesus name.

18: Father ,please let my life attract favour in Jesus name

19:Father ,please  let your grace, mercy and peace be multiply unto me in Jesus name.

20: : Father ,please encourage me ,give me goods this you.

Follow up

*1: 2030411915 First Bank*

*2: For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +2348056551461.*

Love you all, you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...