Sunday, March 26, 2023

God can change it

 The Mind of God for You today


God can change it

Bible Text : 1Chronicle4:9-10

Memory Verse :
1 Chronicles 4:10 And Jabez called on the God of Israel, saying, Oh that you would bless me indeed, and enlarge my coast, and that your hand might be with me, and that you would keep me from evil, that it may not grieve me! And God granted him that which he requested.

The Message

The mother of Jabez cursed him and name his sorrow .Imagine , the first enemy of Jabez was her own mother.

I prophesy, God will open your eyes and you will identify the source of your problem ,today in Jesus name.

Jabez knew that the only person that can solve his problem is God. He cried to God of Israel and God put an end to sorrow in his life.

I prophesy,your day of mourning come to an end today in Jesus name.

Please, don't give up ,God can change abnormal situation in your life to normal situation.

Cry no more ,God can change your name from Mr failure to Mr success.

Don't give up,God can change your negative medical report to positive report.

That women,cry no more ,God can change that barren womb to fruitful womb and I prophesy ,very soon you will carry a baby boy and girl in Jesus name.

Don't give up, have faith in God ,do his will and he will change all abnormal situation in your life to normal situation in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: O God of Israel ! Bless me indeed in Jesus name.

2: O God of Israel ! Change abnormal situation in my life for good in Jesus name.

3: O Lord! Enlarge my coast in Jesus name.

4: O Lord! Let your mighty hand be upon me for good in Jesus name.

5: O Lord ! Please keep me from all evil in Jesus name.

6: O Lord! Please give me every good things that my heart desire in Jesus name.

Follow up

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461.

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...