Sunday, March 26, 2023

Meaning of Missing Shoe in the Dream

 EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry


Interpretation of Dream and Prayer Points

Meaning of Missing Shoe in the Dream

It means :

1: Missing opportunity in life

2: Delay in movement

3: Missing identity

*What to do? *

1: Examine yourself ,repent from your wicked ways and turn to God

2:Embark on Fasting and Prayer

2: Meet man of God for counseling and ,prayer

Suggested Prayer Points

Bible Text :

(1) 2 Samuel 9:7 And David said to him, Fear not: for I will surely show you kindness for Jonathan your father's sake, and will restore you all the land of Saul your father; and you shall eat bread at my table continually.

(2) 1 Samuel 30:18 And David recovered all that the Amalekites had carried away: and David rescued his two wives.

Prayer Points

1: Father ,I thank you for showing me the source of my problem and solution in Jesus name.

2: Father , I am a sinner please have mercy on me and write my name in the book of life in Jesus name.

3: Father ,please don't allow me and my children miss good opportunity this year in Jesus name.

4: Father ,please order my steps to where my glory will arise and shine this year in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please let me recover it all ,every good things that I have lost since the day I was born up to this moment in Jesus name.

6: Father ,please restore me back to my normal position in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please command good people to remember me and show me kindness in Jesus name.

I prophesy ,you will pursue ,overtake and recover it all in Jesus name.

All your hang blessings shall be restore back unto you in Jesus name.

*Follow up*

For counseling and prayer join us every Wednsday and Satuarday by 9am @Gospel camp ,command Ipaja Lagos or connect with us on WhatsApp no :2348056551461.

Good Morning,

Love you all,

Pst Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...