Friday, March 31, 2023

Have Mercy on me , o lord and blot out my transgressions

 

                                                     

Time:6am


Have Mercy on me , o lord and blot out my transgressions


*Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions. Psalm51:1*

 Prayer Points


1: Father ,please have mercy and clean me from my secret faults in Jesus name.Psalm19:12

2: Father ,please keep me back from willful sin ( Presumptuous sins) and don't allow sin to have dominion over my Life again in Jesus name.Psalm19:13

3:Father ,please let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight in Jesus name.Psalm19:14

4 : Father ,please remember not the sins of my youth nor my transgressions: according to your mercy remember me for goodness in Jesus name.Psalm25:7

5; Father ,for thy name 's sake ,pardoned my iniquity in Jesus name.Psalm25:11

6: O Lord ! Turn unto me and have mercy upon me in Jesus name.Psalm25:16.

7: Father ,please look upon my affliction and my pain and forgive all my sins in Jesus name.Psalm25:18

8: Father ,please redeem my soul and be merciful unto me in Jesus name.Psalm26:11

9: Hear my cry O Lord ,have mercy upon me and answer me in Jesus name.Psalm27:7

10: Hear ,O Lord ,when I cry with my voice and hide not your face from me in Jesus name.Psalm27:9

11: Father ,please don't forsake me in Jesus name.Psalm27

12: Father! I humble myself before thee ,please show me your mercy and save my soul from destruction in Jesus name.

13: Father! Please create in me a clean heart and renew your right spirit within me in Jesus name.

14: Father !Please make me a new creature and restore back to me the joy of my salvation in Jesus name.

15: Father! Please ,Cast me not away from thy presence; and take not thy holy spirit from me in Jesus name.

16:Father!Please,Deliver me from blood guiltiness, O God, thou God of my salvation: and my tongue shall sing aloud of thy righteousness in Jesus name.

17: Father! Please, Make me to hear joy and gladness; that the bones which thou hast broken may rejoice in Jesus name.

*I prophesy to your life, mercy of God will speak for you in place of Judgement in Jesus name

follow up:

for counseling ,prayer and bible study+2348056551461

love you all,

pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...