Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer to breaking the Legal ground of darkness

 

    Prayer to break the Legal ground of darkness

Time:9am

Bible Reading :Zachariah 3:1-7,James4:6-8

Confession:

Satan lose your hold over my Life ,family and finance in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1:Father ,please have mercy on me and give me new heart and pure heart in Jesus name.

2: Father ,please remove every filthy garment from me in Jesus name.

3: I break every legal ground of Satan over my Life and family in Jesus name.

4: I cancel evil covenant and evil arrangement that my parent and family had with Satan that working against my Life by the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

5: I withdraw my name and picture from evil register and evil altar  in Jesus name.

6: I destroy anything that represents me on evil altars in Jesus name.

7: I destroy every evil mirror or any evil gadget that enemies is using to monitor my Life in Jesus name.

8: I destroy power house of darkness working against my destiny and my family in Jesus name.

9: Blood of Jesus Christ ! Silence every evil voice speak against me in Jesus name

10: Father ,please let the Lying tongue be cut off in Jesus name.

11: I cut off every evil hand and leg working against my progress in Jesus name.

12: I destroy every evil yokes in my life and family in Jesus name.

13: I destroy every evil covenant that I enter knowingly or unknowing with any agent of darkness in Jesus name

14: Every Evil curse and covenant affecting my destiny be destroyed by blood of Jesus and fire of God in Jesus name.

15: Blood of Jesus Christ, wipe away every evil mark of don’t favour him and don’t help him in Jesus name

16: Curse and covenant death! Break in my life today in Jesus name.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...