Thursday, March 30, 2023

Meaning of Police in the dream

*Open Heaven Prophetic  Declaration*

*👏🏻Interpretation  of Dream and Prayer Points👏🏻*

*✍Policeman attacked✍*

If police man is runing after  you in a dream, it means witchcraft attack or agent of darkness.

*How to handle it?*

1:Repent,confess your sin and accept Jesus Christ as your lord and saviour.

2: Fasting and prayer

3: Study and mediate the word of God.

4: Meet your pastor for counseling, prayer and deliverance. 

*👏🏻Suggested Prayer Points👏🏻*

*Oh let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end; but establish the just: for the righteous God trieth the hearts and reins.Psalm7:9*

*👏🏻Prayer Points👏🏻*

1: Father, please have mercy on me and break the legal ground  of agent of darkness over my life today in Jesus name. 

2: Father, please blindfold all the evil eyes of witch's and wizard monitoring  my life for evil in Jesus name.

3: Father, please render the power of witches and wizard  around me useless in Jesus name. 

4: Father, please fill me with holy ghost power and fire in Jesus name. 

5: Father, please pursue all the agent of darkness around me by fire in Jesus name. 

6: Father, please let the wickedness of wicked around me come to an end today inJesus name

*I decree, God will fight for you and you will hold your peace  In Jesus name*

*👏🏻Follow up*

To join us on WhatsApp,text your name and number to 2348056551461.

Love you all, 

Enitan Olusola

https://eterm4god.blogspot.com/?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...