Friday, March 31, 2023

Prayer of Enquiry and Protection

 Fasting and Prayer

  Prayer of Enquiry and Protection

Time :  12am

2 Kings 6:17 And Elisha prayed, and said, LORD, I pray you, open his eyes, that he may see. And the LORD opened the eyes of the young man; and he saw: and, behold, the mountain was full of horses and chariots of fire round about Elisha.


Confession :

God will open my eyes and I will see things that will move me forward in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Give glory to God and thank him very well.

2: Evil veil covering my eyes ! Catch fire in Jesus name.

3: Gross Darkness covering my face ! Be removed by fire in Jesus name.

4: O lord ! Anoint my eyes to see clearly in Jesus name.

5: O lord ! Blindfold all the evil eyes monitoring my Life for evil in Jesus name.

6: O lord ! Please reveal the secret I need to know about my environment to me in Jesus name.

7: O lord ! Please show me the source of my problem and what to do in Jesus name.

8: O lord ! Please show me what I need to do for you to enter into my realm of glory in Jesus name.

9: O lord! Please open my eyes to scriptures in Jesus name.

10: O lord ! Show me hidden secret about people around me in Jesus name.

11: O lord! Open the eyes of my destiny helpers and let them run to help my destiny in Jesus name.

12: O lord ! Show me things I need to know about my marriage in Jesus name.

13: O lord ! Please show me things I need to know about my family in Jesus name.

14: O lord ! Please show me things I need to know about my church and leader in Jesus name.

15: Father, please show me the business I need to do to make profiit in Jesus name.

16: Father ,please surround my with wall of fire in Jesus name.

17:  Father ,please guide me and my family with your angel.Psalm91:11

18: Father ,please don't allow pestilence that walk in the day and destruction that work in the darkness come near me and my family in Jesus name.Psalm91:6

19:  Father ,please don't allow evil things to come near me and my family at all in Jesus name .Psalm 91:7

20:  Father, please give me power to tread upon lion ,adder and dragon in Jesus name.Psalm91:13

21: Father  ,please ,deliver me from my strong enemies in Jesus name.

22: Father, please don't allow terror and arrow that fly in the day and night come near me in Jesus name .Psalm91:5

23: No matter what is going on around me, no evil things shall befall me in Jesus name.Psalm91:7

24: Blood of Jesus Christ ! Break curse of slavery in my life forever in Jesus name.

25: Father , please deliver me from the hand of evil man in Jesus name. Psalm140:1

26: Father , please preserve my soul and deliver me from violent man in Jesus name. Psalm140:1

27: Father , please keep me from the hand of wicked that planned to overthrow me in Jesus name. Psalm140:4

28:  Father, please cover my head on the day's battle in Jesus name. Psalm140:7

29:  Father , please don't grant the desire of the wicked in Jesus name. Psalm140: 8

30:Father , please let burning fall on them in Jesus name. Psalm140:10

31: Father , please stop every evil speaker around me in Jesus name. Psalm140:11

Follow us: +2348056551461

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...