Saturday, April 1, 2023

O lord! Let me be well favoured

 

Hour OF Prayer

Three Days Fasting and Prayer-Day 2

Time:6am

 O lord! Let me be well favoured


Daniel 1:9 Now God had brought Daniel into favor and tender love with the prince of the eunuchs.

Confession :

God will favour me and people will favour me in Jesus name.

Prayer Points                           

1: Father, please let me be well favoured in Jesus name. Daniel1:4

2:Father, please let me be skillful in wisdom and knowledge in Jesus name. Daniel1:4

3:Father, please give me victory over the work of flesh in Jesus name. Daniel1:8

4: Father, please let people favour me and love me in Jesus name. Daniel1:9

5: Father, please give me understanding and let me know interpretation of all dreams and vision in Jesus name.Daniel1:17

6: Father, please let me be ten times better than my mate in Jesus name.Daniel1:20

7: Father, please give grace to have insight to people problems in Jesus name.

8: Father, please reveal deep and secret things to me always in Jesus name.Daniel2:21-22

9: Father, please let the miracle that will draw attention of many people to my God begin in my life now in Jesus name.Daniel3:28-29

10: Father, please let peace be multiply unto me in Jesus name.Daniel4:1

11:Father, please give me excellent spirit, knowledge and understanding, interpreting of dreams and dissolving of doubts be release unto me in Jesus name.Daníel5:12

12: Father, please let my gift profit God and me in Jesus name,Daniel5:29

13:Father, please give me excellent spirit and let me be first always in Jesus name Daniel.6:3

14:Father, please let me prosper in Jesus name.Daniel6:28

15 : I cut off evil horn attacking my ministry ,marriage and life in Jesus name Daniel.6:20

16: Father, I beseech thee, let your anger and thy fury turned away from me in Jesus name.Daniel9:16

17: Father, please give me skill and understanding of all things in Jesus name.Daniel9:22

18: Father, if my angel of blessings has been hijacked by power of darkness, father, please send angel of war to rescue him and let my blessing be handed over to me in Jesus name.Daniel10:13

19: Angel of darkness will not withhold my blessings and destiny helpers in Jesus name.Daniel10:13

20:My hanged blessing be released unto me now in Jesus name.Daniel10:13

21: I receive grace to know God and do great exploit in Jesus name.Daniel11:32

Follow up:

connect with us +2348056551461

Love you all,

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...