Saturday, April 1, 2023

Fear the Lord

The mind of God for you today

 Fear the Lord


Bible Reading: Proverb22:1-5

Memory Verse:

Proverbs 22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD are riches, and honor, and life.

Confession :

I will fear the Lord ,God will give me riches and long Life in Jesus name.

Introduction

Fear the Lord means respect, honour and obey all the commandment of the Lord.

Divine Benefits


1: God will give you riches

2:God will give you long Life.

3: God will honour you all over the word.

Condition : You must born again, put God first and fear him with all your heart.

Prayer Point: Father, please give me long Life ,riches and honour me all over the world in Jesus name

Follow up: +2348056551461

Pst Enitan

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...