Sunday, April 30, 2023

O Lord! Show me your mercy


   O Lord! Show me your mercy

Time: 6am

Bible Text:


 

1: Psalms 51:1 Have mercy on me, O God, according to your loving kindness: according to the multitude of your tender mercies blot out my transgressions.

 

2: Hebrews 4:16 Let us therefore come boldly to the


throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

 

3: Jude 1:2 Mercy to you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

 

Confession

 

God will show me Mercy and mercy will speaks for me in high places in Jesus name.

 

                                                Prayer Points

 

1: Father, please let your mercy and blood wipe away my past mistake and error in Jesus name.

 

2: Father, please let your mercy speaks for me in all areas of my life in Jesus name.

 

3: Father, please let your mercy break all protocol on my behave in Jesus name.

 

4: Father, please let your mercy, Grace and peace be multiplied unto me in Jesus name.

 

5: Father, please let your mercy solve all the problem of my life in Jesus name.

 

6: Father, please let your mercy take me to the top in Jesus name.

 

7: Father, please let your mercy connect me to my destiny helpers in Jesus name.

 

8: Father, please have mercy on me and command people to favour me in Jesus name.

 

9: Father, please let your mercy restore every good thing that I have lost in the past back to me in Jesus name

 

10: Father, please show me your mercy and settle me in Jesus name.


follow up ;

for more enquiry,connect to us +23480565514

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...