Sunday, April 30, 2023

Prayer for power and Anointing

 


Three days fasting and Prayer

Prayer for power and Anointing



Time:12am

*The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;Isaiah61:1*

   Prayer Points

1: Spirit of God !fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:1.

2: Anointing to preach the word of God to the world! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:1.

3:Anointing to preach good tidings to meek! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:1.

4: Anointing to bind up the brokenhearted! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:1.

5:Anointing to proclaim liberty to the captive! Fall upon me in Jesus name.

6: Anointing to open the prison to them that have bound! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:1.

7:Anointing to proclaim acceptable year of the lord and the day of vengeance of the lord! Fall open me in Jesus name Isaiah61:2.

8:Anointing to comfort people! fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:2.

9: Anointing to turn sorrow to Joy! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:3.

10: Anointing of praise! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:3.

11:Anointing to build old wastes! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:4.

12:Anointing to receive good treatment from strangers! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:5.

13:Anointing to be known as a minister of God! Fall upon me in Jesus name. Isaiah61:6.

14:Anointing that turn shame to double blessing fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:7.

15:Anoint of everlasting Joy! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:7.

16: Anointing to eat the riches of Gentiles! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:6.

17: Anointing to receive everlasting covenant from God !Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:8.

18: Anointing of recognition! Fall upon me and my children in Jesus name.Isaiah61:9

19: Anointing of fruitfulness! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:9.

20:Anointing of great rejoice! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:10.

21:Anointing to do the right things always! Fall upon me in Jesus name.Isaiah61:11

Follow up

for more enquiry,connect with us on whatsApp No2348056551461

For support and offering

Account no : 2030411915 First Bank  



 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...