Monday, April 3, 2023

O lord! Anoint my Name

 

Time: 9pm

 O lord! Anoint my Name


A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favour rather than silver and gold. Proverb22:1*




Prayer points

1: Thank you Jesus for everything’s you have done for me and my family, please take all the glory in Jesus name.

2: Father! Please show me your salvation and mercy always in Jesus name.

3: Father! Please let your blood wash away evil identity attached to my name in Jesus name.

4: Father! Please hammer my name on the ear of good people and let them begin to help me in Jesus name.

5: Father! Please anoint my name for favour and special treatment anywhere I go in Jesus name.

6: Fire of God! Burn every evil vain that cover my name and gory in Jesus name.

7: Light of God! Drive away every darkness that cover my name and glory in Jesus name.

8: Father, please add my name to register of successful people on earth in Jesus name.

9: O lord! Empower my name and let my name spread abroad in Jesus name.

10: O lord! Please add my name t book of life in Jesus name.

11: Fire of God, answer for me any time, they call my name on evil altar in Jesus name.

12: Father, please let anyone that hear my name, bless me and favour me in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...