Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer Against evil family pattern

 

                                                   Prayer Against evil family pattern

Time:12pm


2 Kings 23:32 And he did that which was evil in the sight of the LORD, according to all that his fathers had done.

Confession

What stopped my parent will not stop me in Jesus name.

Introduction


In some family, they don't give birth on time ,why in some family, they used to die early.

If you discovered that what happen in the life of your father, want to repeat himself in your life, you better pray the prayer point below very well.

Prayer Points

1: Blood of Jesus, cancel evil pattern in my life and family in Jesus name.

2: Lord Jesus, I depend on you, please don't allow evil power that stopped my parent to stop me in Jesus name.

3: Father, please destroy evil trend in my family in Jesus name.

4: I belong to Jesus Christ , my case is different in Jesus name.

5: Father ,please uproot seed of darkness in my life in Jesus name.

6: Blood of Jesus, cancel every evil curse working against any member of my family in Jesus name.

7: father, please give me peace roundabout in Jesus name.

8: father, please give me victory of the strong man of my father's house in Jesus name.

9: father, please give me testimony that will make people to join me serve my God in Jesus name.

10: father, please bless me and enlarge my coast in Jesus name

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...