Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer against evil spirit and evil deposit.

 

                                                  Prayer against evil spirit and evil deposit.

Time: 6pm

Mathew 18:18 Truly I say to you, Whatever you shall bind on earth shall be bound in heaven: and whatever you shall loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

2: Matthew 15:13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father has not planted, shall be rooted up.

3:Zechariah 3:2 And the LORD said to Satan, The LORD rebuke you, O Satan; even the LORD that has chosen Jerusalem rebuke you: is not this a brand plucked out of the fire?

4:The Acts 16:18 And this did she many days. But Paul, being grieved, turned and said to the spirit, I command you in the name of Jesus Christ to come out of her. And he came out the same hour.

Introduction

To receive your total victory, you need to blind and cast out evil spirit torment your life and family.

I prophesy to your life, the power of God will disgrace any power attacking your Glory in Jesus name.

Confession

I bind and command evil spirit assigned to waster my life to come out and receive the judgement of fire in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: I cover my life and family with blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

2: I use the blood of Jesus Christ to block any loopholes that Satan used to have access to my life in Jesus name.

3: Satan! The Lord rebuke you in my life and family in Jesus name.

4:I destroy every works of darkness in my life in Jesus name.

5: I bind and command evil spirit in my life to come out by fire in Jesus name.

6: I bind and command spirit of failure at edge of success and limitation to come out in my life and return no more in Jesus name.

7: I bind and command spirit of death and sickness to come out in my life by fire and return no more in Jesus name.

8: I bind and command spirit of disappointment and bareness to come out and return no more in my life in Jesus name.

9: Blood of Jesus and fire of God ,uproot any evil deposit in my body in Jesus name.

10:Father,please fill my body, soul and spirit with Holy ghost power and fire in Jesus name.

Follow up:

For counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us+2348056551461

 



                                

                                       Prayer Against   yoke of Limitation and Delay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...