Saturday, April 1, 2023

Prayer Against yoke of Limitation and Delay

 

                                       Prayer Against   yoke of Limitation and Delay.

Time:9pm

Text: Jhn5:5, Genesis24:56,Joshua6:1

Confession:

Authority, powers and principalities ! Hinder me no more because the Lord has prosper my ways in Jesus name.

Memory  Verse:

 Genesis 24:56 And he said to them, Hinder me not, seeing the LORD has prospered my way; send me away that I may go to my master.





Prayer Points

1:  Father ,please have mercy on me and wipe away my sin with the blood of Jesus Christ in Jesus name.

2:  Father ,please block all the loophole or doors that Satan used to gain access to my life in Jesus name.

3:  Father ,please break the yoke of setback in my life forever in Jesus name.

4:  Father ,please let every powers and Principalities that causing failure in my life , destroy by fire in Jesus name.

5:  Father ,please destroy every power and Principalities that want to drag me backward in life in Jesus name.

6: Father , please destroy every power and principalities that don't want me to marry or have peace in my marriage in Jesus name.

7: Father ,please destroy every authority, powers ,and principalities that preventing me not letter of Joy(promotion letter) in Jesus name.

8: Father ,please give me good speeds in life in Jesus name.

9: Father , please fight all my battle for me and don't allow anybody drag me to zero level in Jesus name.

10: Father ,please break the yoke of failure in my life and give me good success in Jesus name.

11: Father ,please let good things begin to happen in my life in Jesus name.

12:Father ,please don't let me be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name.

13: Father ,please give me total victory in Jesus name.

14: Father ,please hasten my testimony in Jesus name.

15: Father ,please prosper my way and destroy yoke of failure in my life forever in Jesus name.

I speak to your life ,God will wipe away your reproach forever , give you good speeds and give you every good things that your heart desire in Jesus name

follow up:

for counseling,prayer and bible study,connect with us+2348056551461

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...