Sunday, April 2, 2023

Prayer for power and authority

 

Prayer for power and authority

Time:6pm

Bible Text :luke1:35,luke4:1,Revelation2:26,luke10:19

 Matthew 10:8 Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely you have received, freely give.



Confession:

 I receive power and authority to rule the world in Jesus name

Prayer points

1. Power of the highest! Fall upon me and over shadow me in Jesus name. Luke1:35
2. Holy spirit of God! Fall upon me and empower me in Jesus name. Luke1:35
3. Father, please let me be full of Holy Ghost power and fire in Jesus name. Luke4:1
4. Father, please let your spirit lead me to where my glory will arise and shine in Jesus name. Luke 4:1

5: Great power and great Grace! Fall upon me in Jesus name
6. Father, please empower me and let my fame go throughout the whole world in Jesus name. luke4:14
7. Power to become star or famous! Fall upon me in Jesus name. Luke 4:14
8. Father, please anoint the word of my mouth and let my word carry power in Jesus name. Luke4:32
9. Power and authority to drive away unclean spirit instantly! Fall upon me in Jesus name. Luke4:32
10. Power and authority to drive away evil spirit out immediately fall upon me immediately in Jesus name
11. Father, please give me power overcome. Nation's and grace to subdue nation in Jesus name

Follow up:connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...