Sunday, April 2, 2023

Seek the Lord with your whole heart

Mind of God For you today

Seek the Lord with your whole heart


2 Chronicles 17:4 But sought to the Lord God of his father, and walked in his commandments, and not after the doings of Israel.



Introduction

Seek the Lord simply means serve the lord,draw near to him and do his will.

Divine Benefits.

1: God will be with you .

2: God will establish your kingdom

3: God will command people to give you presents.

4: You will have riches and honour in abundance.

Condition : You must born again seek the lord with your heart ,walk of his ways and do his will

Prayer Point: Father ,I am ready to fear you ,please establish me ,command people to give me presents and let me have riches and honour in abundant in Jesus name.

Follow up: +2348056551461
Pst Enitan

1 comment:

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...