Tuesday, April 11, 2023

Prayer of Total Breakthrough

 Prayer of Total Breakthrough



Bible verse:

Proverbs21:1, 1Kings17:9, 2chronicle17:5

Prayer Points

1. Father, please commands different people to bring money for me and sustains me in Jesus name.1Kings17:9

2: Father, please commands all the man of influence to help me and sustains me forever in Jesus name.

3. Father, send your angel of good news to me in Jesus name. luke1:26

4: Father, please let me be highly favoured today in Jesus name. Luke1:28

5. Father, please command people to bring presents for me and let me have riches and honour in abundant in Jesus name.2chronicle 17:5

6: Father, please let me be great and reign forever in Jesus name. Luke 1:32-33

7. God of possibility! Please make everything possible for me today in Jesus name. Luke 1:37

8: Father, please be my Shepard, and don’t let me lack any good things in life in Jesus name. Psalm23:1

9 : Father, please let the doors of good things begin to open for me now in Jesus name. Isaiah60:11

10 :Father, please let all my hang blessings be released to me now in Jesus name.

11 : All my swallow riches and virtues be vomited back to me now in Jesus name. Job20:15

12. Father, please don’t allow my testimony to be delayed any more, please hasten it now in Jesus name

13: Father, please send your prosperity to me now in Jesus name. Psalm118:25

14: Power and principalities! Preventing good things not to enter my life and family, be destroyed now in Jesus name. Daniel10:13

15. Father, please enter the covenant of good things with me in Jesus name.
.
16. Father, please show me a great mercy and let many begin to rejoice with me in Jesus name. Luke1:38

17. Father, please let there be performance of good things written concern me in Jesus name. Luke1:45

18. Henceforth, all generation shall call me blessed in Jesus name. Luke1:48

19. Father, please let me increase in wisdom and statures in Jesus name. Luke2:52

20: Father, please let my heaven open by fire in Jesus name. Luke3:21.

Follow up:

For counseling,prayer and bible study ,connect with us +2348056551461

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...