Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Obey the Lord Completely

 Obey the Lord Completely


Bible Reading : Isaiah 1:14-19

Memory Verse;

Isaiah 1:19 If you be willing and obedient, you shall eat the good of the land:



Confession :

I will obey the Lord and I will eat the good of this land in Jesus name.

Introduction

Obey the Lord means turn from your evil way,draw near to God ,stand on his word and follow all his instruction and commandment.

Divine Benefits

1: You will eat the good of the land.Isaiah1:19

2: You will spend your days in prosperity and your years in pleasure.Job36:11

3: God will be with you and you will be above always.Deuteronomy28:1

4: It shall be well with you.Isaiaah3:10

5: You will see the Lord.Mattew5:1-8

Condition : You must be willing and obey the Lord Completely.

Prayer Point
: O lord! I am willing to obey you ,please let me eat the good of this land and let me spend my days in prosperity and my years in pleasure in Jesus name.

Prophetic Words : God will lift you always and you eat the good of this land in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...