Wednesday, April 12, 2023

You will break forth in the left and right

 You will break forth in the left and right




Isaiah 58:8 Then shall your light break forth as the morning, and your health shall spring forth speedily: and your righteousness shall go before you; the glory of the LORD shall be your rear guard.

*👏Prayer Points👏*

1: I will break forth from the right and left in Jesus name.

2: My light will shine forever and darkness will fade away in my life forever in Jesus name.

3: God will use me to raise the foundation of many generation in Jesus name.

4: I will ride upon my high places on earth in Jesus name.

5: God will satisfy my soul with good things in Jesus name.

6: God will guide me continually in Jesus name.

7: God will give me total victory in Jesus name.

*💃Follow up :*

For prophetic,deliverance ,prayer and bible study ,Join us every Wednesday by 9 am 12 unity street,Baruwa Lagos or chat with us on WhatsApp :2348056551461

Love you all,

Enitan Olusola

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...