Saturday, May 6, 2023

Believed and enter your promise land


The Mind Of God For You Today

 Believed and enter your promise land



Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. Hebrew3:19

Prophetic word

I will not be a failure, I will enter my promise land and people will rejoice with me in Jesus name.

The Message.

Majority of the children of Israelite that left the land of Egypt died in the wilderness because of unbelief.

So we see that they could not enter in because of unbelief .Hebrew3:19

Jesus Christ also was unable to perform special miracle in his own town because of unbelief of people .

Many people missed their blessing because of unbelief .

I prophesy, you will not miss your blessings in Jesus name.

Don't allow unbelief to rob you your blessing, surrender your life to Jesus Christ and have faith in God.

Stand on the word of God, be the doer of the word of God and God will take you to your promise land in Jesus name.

Prayer Points

1: Father, I am a sinner, have mercy on me and save my soul in Jesus name.

2: Father, please give me testimony that will increase my faith in Jesus name.

3: I rebuke the spirit of fear in my life and I command the spirit of boldness to enter my life in Jesus name.

4: Father, please don't let me be a failure at edge of success in Jesus name.

5: Father, I have faith in you, please let me enter my promise land and let all my good dream come to pass in Jesus name.

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...