Friday, May 5, 2023

Let your requests be made known to God

 

Mind Of God For You Today

Let your requests be made known to God




Philippians 4:6-7

Be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God. And the peace of God, which passes all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

Prophetic word

The peace of God which passes all understanding, shall keep my hearts and minds through Christ Jesus in Jesus name.

The Message.

One day, God asked me to tell him what was written in the book of John 14:14.I told him , I don't know it and he asked me to open my Bible and read it.

John 14:14 says that if you ask anything in his name, he will do it for you. This Bible verse tell us that God want you to ask for anything you want in his name and he will do it for you.

I prophesy to the life of the reader of this message, your heart desires shall be granted in Jesus name.

Many Christian are in bondage today because they don't made their requests known to God.

Many people prefer to run after prophet, witch doctor or other gods than to wait on the Lord.

Today Bible memory verse tell us to be careful for nothing; but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let our requests be made known to God.

Don't keep quiet, let your request made known to God.

Stop running after human being like you, run to the Lord, pour your heart to him in prayer and he will give your every good things that your heart desire in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father, please have mercy on me, wipe away my sin and write my name on the book of life in Jesus name.

2: I rebuke spirit of fear in my life and command spirit of boldness to enter me in Jesus name.

3: Father ,I have faith in you, please give me every good things that my heart desires in Jesus name.

4: Father, please perfect everything's that concern me in Jesus name.

5: Father, please let my hanged blessings be released to me by fire by force in Jesus name.

 Follow up:

For counseling, prayer and bible study, connect with us +234805655461

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...