Sunday, May 21, 2023

Don't draw back, endure to the end

    The mind of God for you today

 Don't draw back, endure to the end


Hebrews 10:38 Now the just shall live by faith: but if any man draw back, my soul shall have no pleasure in him.

Prophetic word

I will not draw back, I will end well and finish strong in Jesus name.

The message.

Many people started the Christian race very well but didn't end well . Many people that once on fire for God are now in harlot house and bear parlor.

I pray for the reader of this message, you will not miss good things in life in Jesus name.

No matter what you are passing through ,don't draw back ,make sure you end well and finish strong.

To finish strong, you must run away from sin, beware of distraction, give attention to prayer and word of God.

Be the hearer and doer of the word of God and the word will active your good success and settle you forever in Jesus name

Prayer Points

1: Father, please show me your mercy and wipe away my sin in Jesus name.

2: Father, please remove every obstacle on my ways in Jesus name.

3: Father, please separate me from unfriendly friends in Jesus name.

4: Father, please kill the work of flesh in my life in Jesus name.

5: Father, please don't let me be a cast away, uphold me to the end in Jesus name

No comments:

Post a Comment

O lord'! Cleanse me from my sin

*EndTime Evangelical Revolution Ministry* *Three Days Fasting and Prayer* *Time : 6am-12pm* *👏Hour of Prayer👏* Bible Text :  Psalms : 51 :...